My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Obituary - Dr. S.J. Stephen

With Great Sadness we inform Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon, Dr Samuel Jeyarajah Stephen, was called to rest in Sydney Australia.
He was past president of Sri Lanka Medical Association, College of Surgeons Sri Lanka and Sri Lanka Heart Association.
You have been an Inspiration and Beacon to many, Gentle and Humble.
... See more

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, night 

My dear Benita,
I read about your loss on a posting by Dr. Terrence Chinnaiah. It really tugged my heart strings. 'Steve' was such a gentle soul. He was calm, unruffled and a source for wise words. I really admired him. Our condolences go to you in your time of bereavement.
Philip & Family 


'
'No Man is an Island' - John Donne


'No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee'.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment