My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Presentation at batch get together in July at Negombo

Philip Veersingam <philipv203@gmail.com>

8:36 PM (8 hours ago)


to pearl.hetti
Can you please do a 15min presentation in your speciality at our get together. You can choose your topic. Please let me know your title if you are willing.
Please see the following web-link.

https://medicalbatchcolombo1960.blogspot.com/
Thanks

Pearl Hettiaratchy

9:14 PM (7 hours ago)


to me
Philip,
So good to hear from you.
I would like to do a presentation on "A Busy Retirement 5 decades  of Clinical practice"
I do this each year at the Royal College to inspire & enthuse young Psychiatrists to keep vibrant & active for 5 decades or more. The  emphasis is on combining your personal & professional life & continuing to serve humanity as long as you remain fit for purpose.
Always goes down well as I reach out to women & help them see that it is possible to combine an active & fulfilling professional life with being wife,mother, grand mother & great grand mother!!
Hope all is well
Best wishes 
Pearl
Sent from my iPhone

Pearl Hettiaratchy

2:14 AM (2 hours ago)


to me
Hi Philip,
I would like to do a presentation 
"  Psychological Needs To Maintain Contacts With The past"   A Psychiatrist View
Hope all is well.
Best wishes
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment